
...that's what we keep hearing! We celebrated 3 months on Valentine's Day and packed up most of his 3 month clothing. I just can't believe how fast he's growing. I wish there were a 3 month check-up so I could post his current stats. Either way, we've got a long little guy:) Peter started daycare 4 weeks ago and has made the transition wonderfully. We are so thankful for his caregivers. I was a little worried that going back to work might mess up his schedule, but thankfully it hasn't. He still goes to bed at 8:30 and sleeps until 6:00 when I wake him up to feed him before work. It's always sad leaving him in the morning, but he is well taken care of and gets A LOT of attention. It was also nice to get a few bonus days with him thanks to all the snow we've been getting. Peter still loves his changing table. He starts dancing and smiling the minute you lay him on it. And Curtis even got him to laugh on it! He hates "tummy time," but has been holding up his head for a while. I have to say, he's pretty easy to tote around. He even made it through the entire super bowl at his very first "party!"